The pool will be opening soon!
2017 TCC Pool Rules
The following rules are meant to keep the pool more enjoyable for our members as well as provide a safe and DHEC compliant environment for all.
You will be given a complete copy of the rules when you sign up for your member access bracelets. Sign up for bracelets is in the pro shop located on the lower level. These bracelets should be worn or with you at all times when at the pool to enable us to distinguish members from non-members.
Use of the pool facilities at the club at any time is at the swimmer’s own risk.
- Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Members must provide their own towels. Please use towels to cover the pool furniture.
- Glass objects are not permitted in the pool area.
- All swimmers must wear swimming attire. (i.e. no cutoffs, Bermuda shorts, jeans, etc.
- Lap swimmers, aerobics members and swim team must replace the rope across the pool that provides demarcation of water depth.
- No floats bigger than noodles or kickboards are allowed in the pool.
- Please don’t move the furniture. Per DHEC rules, chairs MUST be 4′ away from the edge of the pool.
Pool hours after July 17th are 10:00 AM – 8:00 PM daily.
If you wish to swim laps prior to 8:00 am, please call the pro-shop (803-345-9909 extension 14) to make arrangements for early access.
Personal food & beverage are permitted in the pool area. NO GLASS ITEMS! Please properly dispose of containers to keep our pool area clean and free of insects!
Please take advantage of our food and beverage service in our restaurant! Snacks and beverages are also available in the Pro Shop!
Please note that the pool may close for special events. Members will be notified by email when pool hours change.
Member Wrist Bands: while in the pool area, all members must wear (or have readily visible) the green TCC member wrist band. Wrist bands are available in the golf shop (7:30 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.) beginning May 1st. Wrist bands will be available for members and their children under age 26 who are living at home.
Pool Rule Sheet: at the time you pick-up your member wrist bands you will receive a pool rule sheet. Please read the sheet and abide by all rules. Members are responsible for ensuring that their children and guests follow all rules.
Sign-In: all members should sign themselves and their guests in when entering the pool area. Guest Policy: Guests by definition are anyone other than TCC members. There is no charge for out-of-town house guests or immediate family members. All other guests will be charged $5.00 per day. The guest fee will be charged to the member account. Failure to register your guests may result in loss of guest privileges. Guests must be accompanied by a member.